The new version 0.2.0 of the library is now released.
It implements API version 1.0.1 (expressed as current.revision.age), so it is binary compatible with the previous version.
Here is what's new:
- Support for 16-bit, 32-bit and 64-bit per channel images
- Rigidity masks
- Left-right/top-bottom balance
- Improved attached visibility maps management (lower memory requirements)
- All internal buffers turned from double to float, improving both speed and memory requirements
- Reviewed manual and completed refence
- Added man pages
You find it in the Download Page.